If you’re looking for an easy, delicious way to make pork chops that will impress your family and friends, look no further than these Chinese-inspired pork chop recipes. Whether you’re in the mood for a savory stir-fry featuring juicy pork chops or a classic Sweet & Sour Pork dish, we have the perfect recipe to satisfy your cravings. For a quick and simple dinner, try our Chinese-Style Grilled Pork Chops with Garlic Sauce; you’ll love the flavorful combination of juicy pork chops and sweet garlic sauce. If you’re feeling adventurous, give our spicy Szechuan-Style Pork Chops a try; these savory pork chops get their flavor from plenty of garlic, chile peppers, and ginger.
Chinese-style cooking is all about flavor, texture, and freshness. That’s why we love these simple yet flavorful Chinese pork chop recipes. Whether you’re in the mood for something quick and easy or a heartier dish, these recipes will satisfy your cravings. All it takes is one bite to understand why Chinese-inspired pork chops have been a family favorite for generations!
- Best Chinese Pork Chop Recipe
Chinese pork chop recipes are a delicious and flavorful way to enjoy this classic cut of meat. The key to make the perfect Chinese pork chop is in the marinade, which can you can make with a combination of seasonings such as soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, ginger, star anise, and five-spice powder. Once you combine the marinade ingredients, leave the pork chops to sit for at least an hour before cooking.
Chinese Pork Chop recipes often call for a range of ingredients to bring out the flavors of the pork. Commonly used ingredients include:
- Soy sauce,
- Chinese five-spice powder,
- sesame oil,
- rice wine or dry sherry,
- sugar, and
- To start off with the marinade for your pork chops, simply combine
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and
- 1 teaspoon each of garlic,
- ginger, and
- Chinese five-spice powder.
- To this mixture, add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 3 tablespoons of rice wine or dry sherry, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and one teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well together. Once the marinade is ready, simply coat your pork chops with it and let them sit in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When you’re ready to cook the pork chops, heat up a pan over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of oil to it.
- Add the pork chops and cook until both sides are lightly browned, about 4 minutes each side.
- Then turn down the heat and let the pork chops cook through until they’re completely cooked and no longer pink in the center, about 8-10 minutes.
Finally, serve your Chinese Pork Chops with a side of steamed rice or noodles to round out the meal. Enjoy!
- One of the simplest Chinese pork chop recipes is simply marinating the pork chops in a mixture of soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, garlic and ginger before grilling or frying them until they’re cooked through. This method is easy and yields delicious results every time.
- If you want to add some extra flavor to your pork chow mein, you can also add vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and carrots. This will give the dish an even more flavorful depth of taste that everyone at your dinner table will love.
- For those who want something a bit spicier, try making spicy Chinese pork chow mein. This dish is made by marinating the pork in a mixture of hot chili peppers and other spices such as garlic, ginger, soy sauce and rice wine before frying it. You can also add some vegetables to the chow mein for an extra bit of crunch.
No matter which Chinese pork chop recipe you choose, they are sure to be delicious! So, get creative and try out different combinations to see what works best for you. Bon appetit!
What to Serve with Chinese Pork Chop recipe
In general, the Chinese pork chop is a savory and flavorful dish that pairs well with many different sides.
- Popular side dishes to serve with the Chinese pork chop include steamed rice, stir-fried vegetables, and noodles.
- For a vegetable accompaniment, try a simple stir-fry of mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, and bok choy.
- For a starch, pair with steamed white rice or noodles like lo mein or egg noodles. In order to add more flavor to the dish, serve it with an Asian-style sauce such as soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, or chili garlic sauce.
- To complete the meal and provide some crunchy texture, fried wonton strips are a great addition. You can also serve pickled vegetables such as cucumbers, radish, and carrots.
- For dessert, you can offer fresh fruit or Chinese-style desserts like almond cookies or sweet egg tarts.
No matter what sides you choose to serve alongside the Chinese pork chop, it’s sure to be a hit. With the combination of savory and spicy flavors, this dish is sure to be a favorite in any household.
- Honey Garlic Pork Chop Recipe
Honey Garlic Pork Chops are a hearty and delicious dish that is sure to please everyone at the dinner table. This recipe starts with juicy pork chops marinated in a mixture of honey, garlic, soy sauce and spices. The marinade gives the pork chops an incredible flavor and helps to tenderize them. Once cooked, serve the pork chops in a savory, sweet and sticky sauce that is sure to have everyone wanting more.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops are a delicious and easy dish to make. To make them, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 pork chops,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 3 tablespoons honey,
- 2 cloves garlic (minced),
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste)
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly browned and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, garlic, pepper and salt. Once the pork chops are done cooking, reduce the heat to low.
- Brush each pork chop with the honey garlic glaze and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until the glaze has been absorbed.
Serve your Honey Garlic Pork Chops with a side of mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables for a delicious meal!
What to Serve with Honey Garlic Pork Chops
For a side to accompany your honey-garlic pork chops, you can’t go wrong with a hearty potato dish.
- Roasted potatoes are an excellent choice, as they pair well with the sweet and savory flavors of the pork chops.
- You can also serve some vegetables alongside your honey garlic pork chops. Steamed vegetables are easy to make and pair nicely with this dish.
- If you’re looking for something more indulgent to pair with your honey garlic pork chops, consider making mashed potatoes.
- Asian Pork Chops
Asian pork chops are the perfect meal for a busy weeknight. They are quick and easy to make, requiring minimal ingredients and preparation time. The combination of savory pork with sweet Asian flavors makes these chops delicious and satisfying. Once all the ingredients are prepared, these Asian Pork Chops take only a few minutes to cook.
To make these Asian pork chops, you’ll need:
- 4 boneless pork chops,
- 1/3 cup soy sauce,
- 2 tablespoons ketchup,
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic and
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic until combined.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over them. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, making sure that all of the pork chops are coated in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and place them in the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until the pork chops are cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with steamed rice and your favorite Asian-style vegetables. Enjoy!
Enjoy these Asian Pork Chops for dinner tonight! They’re quick, easy and delicious – the perfect weeknight meal. With only 6 simple ingredients, you can make this dish in no time. The sweet and savory marinade brings out the flavor of the pork chops and makes this meal truly irresistible!
Try these Asian Pork Chops tonight for a flavorful, family-friendly dinner! They’re sure to become a new favorite in your household. With just 6 ingredients, you can whip up this dish in no time.
What to Serve with Asian Pork Chops
When it comes to side dishes, there are plenty of delicious options that pair wonderfully with Asian-flavored pork chops.
- For a healthier option, consider serving steamed or roasted vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. These veggies are easy to prepare and can be seasoned however you like
- Try sprinkling on some garlic powder or chili flakes for an extra kick. A fresh salad is also a great option to pair with these pork chops.
- Try mixing together some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers for a quick and easy side that provides a nice contrast to the savory pork.
- For those looking for something more filling, rice or noodles are always a good choice. Fried rice or lo mein noodles are both excellent options for an Asian-inspired meal.
- For a finishing touch, top off the meal with some crunchy stir-fried vegetables or even some grilled pineapple slices for a hint of sweetness.
- Finally, don’t forget a sauce! A hoisin-based glaze or an Asian-style salad dressing can bring the whole meal together; if you’re looking for something with a bit of kick, try adding some sriracha to your favorite store-bought sauce.
Whatever sides you choose, they’re sure to complement the savory pork chops and make for a delicious meal.
How to Store leftover glazed Asian pork chops?
Once you have finished eating the glazed Asian pork chops, you should store them in an airtight container or wrap them tightly with plastic wrap. This will help keep the moisture locked in and prevent them from drying out. Make sure to label the container with a date so you know when it was cooked and when it should be consumed by. Place the container in the refrigerator and it should remain safe to eat for up to three days.
How do I know when my pork chops are done?
When it comes to pork chops, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution for determining doneness. But with a few simple steps, you can make sure your pork chops are perfectly cooked every time.
- First and foremost, you should always use a food thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of your pork chop (but not too close to the bone). Your pork chops are done when they reach 145°F (65°C).
- Another way to check for doneness is by performing a simple poke test. Gently press the center of the pork chop with your fingertip. It should be firm to the touch, but still slightly soft. Overcooked pork chops will feel tough and dry.
- Finally, keep an eye on the color of the pork chops. If they have a slight pinkish hue in the center, that’s a good sign. Well-done pork chops will be greyish in color with no hint of pink.
Can I use a different cut of pork chop?
Yes, you can use a different cut of pork chop if desired. In general, some popular cuts include center-cut, loin, ribeye, and sirloin. Depending on the recipe, you might want to consider the thickness of each cut before deciding which one is best for your dish.
We hope that this article has given you some insight into the wonderful Chinese pork chop recipes available. Pork chops are a great option for quick and easy meals that can be enjoyed by the whole family. With all the different recipes out there, you can find something that fits your tastes and budget. Be sure to try out one of these recipes the next time you’re looking for something different and tasty. Bon Appétit!