Wondering how long does it take to cook Hot Pocket? Hot Pockets come wrapped in plastic wrap and should be taken out of the wrap before it is placed in the microwave for heating. The pocket comes with instructions on how long to heat it depending on your microwave. If you have an 1100 wattage microwave, you can cook the Hot Pocket for 1 minute 30 seconds and if you have a 750 wattage microwave, you can cook it for 2 minutes.
How Long Does It Really Take To Cook A Hot Pocket?
You need to cook it for about 2 minutes. However, the cooking time varies depending on the brand of hot pocket you’re using, so check the instructions on your pouch. If you’re cooking in an oven, flip your hot pocket halfway through the recommended cooking time (or when you see that one side is starting to brown). And if you’re microwaving it, heat it for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Two Or More Hot Pockets In The Microwave?
Microwaves are not usually very effective when it comes to properly cook more than two Hot Pockets at a time. If you succeed in doing so, your results will be unsatisfactory. You can only microwave a maximum of 2 Hot Pockets at one time in an 1100-watt microwave oven for 3 1/2 minutes, and then let them cook well for 2 minutes for a tasty result. You should not microwave more than 2 Hot Pockets unless one’s microwave has a wattage greater than 1100.
We’ve hand-picked the two most effective methods for cooking hot pockets. Follow the steps in each method to ensure your Hot Pockets turn out perfectly the first time you try them.
- Place frozen pizza on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat on HIGH for 3 minutes, then turn over and heat another 2 minutes.
- Important to heat the product thoroughly before eating! Do not leave the toaster oven unattended while the heating product is in it as this can cause fire or injury when you’re not around. Preheat your toaster oven to 400°F before heating pizza in it, just like you would with any other tasty treat! Open the pouch carefully (as the steam may be hot).
Toaster Oven Method
- Unwrap Hot Pocket® sandwich. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Heat on HIGH: 1 sandwich for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, turning halfway through heating time.
- Be sure to heat – the product may be hot.
- Toaster oven: Do not leave the toaster oven unattended while cooking the product.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 400°F.
- Open the pouch carefully and place the sandwich on a toaster oven tray (do not use foil).
- Bake 18 minutes or until the hot pocket is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted, turning the sandwich over halfway through heating time.
- Let stand 1 minute in the pouch before serving.
If you have a microwave, you can heat your hot pocket in the microwave for 2 minutes. If you have a toaster oven, it needs to be preheated to 400 degrees F and then the hot pocket needs to be baked for 18 minutes. The heating time will vary depending on your microwave or your toaster oven. The product may also still be hot when it comes out of the oven so be careful when handling it!
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping
- Smart, Even Cooking Power: 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming; Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost, and other dedicated settings for easier cooking
- Sleek, Space Saving Design: Large capacity, small overall footprint - 22”W x 13.4”H x 17.7”D with 14.2” turntable; place on countertop or make it a built in microwave oven with optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS)
Hot pockets have changed the game and will always be a great snack to eat! With their new and improved flavor, you can never go wrong with this snack!! In this article, we’ve shown you the most convenient ways to cook Hot Pockets, but they might take some getting used to. Make sure to follow the steps provided to ensure your Hot Pockets turn out perfectly every time you want them!