A cheeseburger sub is a delicious sandwich that features all the classic flavors of a cheeseburger but in tasty sandwich form. Made with ground beef or turkey, melty cheese, tangy condiments, and crisp veggies and bread, this mouthwatering sandwich is the perfect lunch or dinner option. The perfect cheeseburger sub recipe starts by browning the ground beef in a pan over medium-high heat until cooked. Next, place it on a slice of bread and top it with slices of your favorite cheeses, such as cheddar or Swiss. Then, add any other toppings, like tomatoes, pickles, or onions. Finally, place another slice of bread on top, press down, and enjoy your cheeseburger sub!
How to Make Cheeseburger Sub Recipe
Looking for the perfect cheeseburger sub recipe? Look no further than this easy-to-follow guide!
To make a cheeseburger sub, start by gathering your ingredients:
- ground beef,
- bread crumbs,
- onion powder,
- garlic powder,
- tomato slices,
- and your favorite condiments
- To start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Form the mixture into small patties and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the burgers are golden brown on top.
- While the burgers are cooking in the oven, you can prepare your cheeseburger subs by laying out slices of bread on a cutting board or plate.
- Top each slice of bread with cheese, followed by a burger patty and some sliced tomato, lettuce, and onion, or with any desired toppings, such as crispy bacon, sliced onion, or sautéed mushrooms.
- Finally, close up the sub roll and enjoy your delicious cheeseburger sub!
Whether you’re craving a classic cheeseburger or something a little more out of the box, this recipe is sure to please. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
Topping Options for Cheeseburger sub recipe
When preparing cheeseburger subs, there are a variety of toppings you can choose from to customize your sandwich. Some popular options include:
- sliced tomatoes,
- shredded lettuce,
- pickles, and sauteed onions
- You can also add other cheeses like cheddar or mozzarella to give your sub an extra boost of flavor and richness.
- Finally, consider adding condiments like mustard or mayo to take your cheeseburger sub to the next level.
With these toppings and more, you can create the cheeseburger sub of your dreams!
Cheeseburger Sub With Special Sauce
A cheeseburger sub with a special sauce can be an excellent dish. You can add chopped tomatoes, onions, and lettuce leaves to the top of the sandwich to make it taste even better. You can also add ketchup or mustard if you wish.
- To start, you need to cook your burger patties in a skillet. If you prefer, cook them on a grill and remove them from the heat afterward.
- Next, toast your sub rolls in the oven until they are browned or toasted on all sides.
- Now it is time to assemble your sandwich. Start by placing one or two burger patties onto the bottom portion of each roll.
- Add some special sauce down the center of each patty if desired.
- On top of this, place a handful of shredded lettuce leaves and four tomato slices on them (if using).
- To help keep everything inside while eating, add another piece of lettuce, at this point, along with tomato slice(s).
- Finish up your cheeseburger sub with some sliced onions, and close up the sandwich. Enjoy and Bon appetite!
The cheeseburger sub with special sauce is a meal for any occasion. Whether you want something quick, simple, delicious, or new, this dish will satisfy your cravings for sure. Be sure to use quality hamburger patties so they don’t fall apart when assembling the sandwich. You can also choose from our wide selection of tomato slices, onions, and lettuce leaves to customize your cheeseburger sub. To finish it off, add some ketchup or mustard with shredded lettuce leaves and tomato slice(s). For added flavor, sprinkle a little salt over all the ingredients. Your cheeseburger sub is ready to eat and will be a hit with the family or guests!
How to make sub sauce
To make the cheeseburger sub sauce:
- Start by preparing your favorite ground beef burger patties. Cook them on a grill or in a skillet until they are browned and cooked.
- Next, melt some butter in a saucepan over medium heat and stir in a few tablespoons of flour until it forms a roux.
- Add some milk to the roux and whisk until smooth, then let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Finally, add some shredded cheddar cheese and continue stirring until it melts and fully incorporates into the sauce.
Pour the cheeseburger sub sauce over your cooked burger patties, and enjoy!
Hot cheeseburger sub recipe
Looking for a delicious cheeseburger sub recipe that is quick and easy to make? Look no further than this simple yet tasty hot cheeseburger sub!
- To make this cheeseburger sub, start by browning ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, add some diced onions and sauté until they are soft and lightly caramelized.
- Next, stir in your favorite cheeses – we recommend a combination of cheddar, mozzarella, and Monterey Jack cheeses – along with some tomato paste and seasonings like garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix everything until well combined.
- To assemble your cheeseburger sub, place the cooked cheeseburger mixture on a toasted sub roll, and top with your choice of toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, pickles, or fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately while the cheeseburger filling is nice and hot.
Enjoy this delicious cheeseburger sub recipe for a quick and easy lunch or weeknight dinner!
Bacon cheeseburger subs
Bacon cheeseburger subs are a delicious and easy-to-make dinner option that will satisfy your craving for meaty, cheesy goodness. With the following tips in mind, you can be sure to craft the perfect bacon cheeseburger every time!
- To make these tasty subs, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, layer the bottom of a large baking dish with your favorite cheeseburger toppings – this could include ground beef or turkey, cheese slices, sliced onions and tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.
- Once your cheeseburger toppings are evenly distributed in the baking dish, top them with a layer of cooked bacon pieces.
- Then, cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes until everything is hot and bubbly.
- Finally, remove the foil from the cheeseburger subs and serve immediately, garnished with your favorite condiments.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a satisfying snack to enjoy with family and friends, bacon cheeseburger subs are a perfect choice! So what are you waiting for? Try this delicious recipe today, and savor all that cheesy goodness!
What toppings can I add to my cheeseburger sub?
When creating a cheeseburger sub, there are many different topping options to consider. Some common toppings include lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and cheese. Other possible toppings include bacon, avocado or guacamole, sautéed mushrooms or onions, mayonnaise or aioli sauce, and various types of hot sauce. Ultimately the choice of toppings is up to your own personal preferences and taste. So if you’re looking for ideas for adding some extra flavor to your cheeseburger sub, the possibilities are endless!
Can I store the special sauce in the fridge?
You can store the special sauce in the fridge since it has a lot of vinegar. The vinegar will help preserve the sauce and keep it fresh for longer. However, you might use a tightly sealed container or an airtight plastic bag when storing the sauce in the fridge, which will help prevent unwanted odors from seeping into the sauce and ruining its flavor. So, you can put the special sauce in the fridge without it going bad.
What’s a New York style cheeseburger?
A New York-style cheeseburger is topped with cheese and traditionally served on a soft, toasted roll. This popular sandwich can be made using various kinds of cheese and many different cooking methods. Some popular cheeseburger variations include the cheeseburger sub recipe, with melted mozzarella or provolone cheese layered on top of seasoned ground beef and Italian bread; the bacon cheeseburger, with crispy bacon strips in addition to the traditional toppings; and the cheesesteak cheeseburger, which combines thin slices of grilled steak and melted cheese for an extra-savory treat.
How to make a Yummy bacon cheeseburger?
There are various factors for making a perfect bacon cheeseburger, including the type and quality of ingredients used, the cooking techniques, and the methods. For example, when making a cheeseburger sub recipe, you should choose high-quality meat, such as ground beef or sirloin steak; select flavorful cheeses like cheddar, gouda, or Swiss; and carefully grill the burger patty over a hot flame or sear in a cast iron pan. Additionally, you should always wash your hands before handling the raw meat and use clean utensils while cooking. Once your cheeseburger sub is complete, serve it immediately with fresh toppings like sauteed onions, sliced pickles, or crunchy lettuce.
What can I serve with cheeseburger subs?
Cheeseburger subs are a delicious and satisfying meal option that you can serve with tasty side dishes. These hearty sandwiches feature seasoned ground beef, flavorful cheeses, fresh vegetables, and tangy condiments sandwiched in a toasted sub roll. They are perfect for weeknight dinners or casual gatherings with friends and family, and you can customize them to suit your tastes and dietary preferences. Some popular side dishes for cheeseburger subs include potato salad, coleslaw, macaroni salad, baked beans, chips, salsa, or French fries. Whether you prefer your cheeseburger subs plain or piled high with toppings, they are sure to be a crowd-pleasing favorite!
Making a delicious cheeseburger sandwich is not as difficult as it may seem. In fact, to make a perfect cheeseburger sub, you should follow a few simple steps and use the essential ingredients discussed in this blog. So, enjoy these easy and delicious recipes for a classic cheeseburger and turn them into a tasty and satisfying sandwich.
Thanks for reading!